Jan & Jul swimsuit protects your little ones from the sun: whether they are in the water or at the beach, at the water park or at the back yard!
Chemical Free Natural Sun Protection – Stay Protected all Summer Long!
No more worrying about sunscreen washing off! Protect your little ones from sun?s UV rays with these long sleeve 50+ UPF swim sets. The long-time sun protection comes from the weave of the fabric, not from harmful chemicals, so UV protection lasts after many washes!
What makes Jan & Jul UV rash guards so different? The Fabric!
Jan & Jul swimwear is only made with fabric that is premium quality; soft-to-touch knit jersey that has very low water absorption and dries quickly. It is so comfortable that your kids won?t want to take it off! You can count on long time sun protection as the protection comes from the weave of the fabric.
Swimsuits Designed with your Child’s Comfort in Mind
Designed with kids in mind, the sun shirts have a high and wide neck opening that?s easy to put on and take off. Seams are done in flat lock for comfort. Made with stretchy spandex for comfortable movement.
- UV PROTECTION: 50+ UPF all day sun protection, wet or dry, blocking 98% of sun?s harmful UV rays
- NON TOXIC FABRIC: UV sun protection comes from the weave of the fabric and does not wash off after many washes! Great for multiple uses in the pool or under the sun
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: High quality stretchy girls’ swimsuit made with soft, cool-to-touch quick-drying fabric with low water absorption. All day comfort at the beach or in the water
- KID FRIENDLY: Swim shirts for kids with high wide neck for easy on and off.
- 2-PIECE SWIMSUIT: For easy washroom breaks.
- STYLISH SWIM SETS: Raglan cut & flat lock seams in stylish designs loved by children
Based in Vancouver Canada, Twinklebelle Design Inc designs and makes ?rain or shine? kids clothing under its Jan & Jul brand and accessories under its Twinklebelle brand.
Click here to see all styles of Swimwear – 2-pc UV Swimsuit
Want to see JAN & JUL 2-pc UV Swimsuit in action?
Check us out on Facebook or Instagram